The Sales Associate assists in running all boutique operations, with a strong focus on premium customer service and social media. Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills, basic sales, and social media experience. The Sales Associate is responsible for conducting retail sales both in-store and online, inventory and stocking operations, social media engagement, and maintaining premium customer service levels.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return through understanding their needs, making recommendations, and assisting with their shopping experience.
- Ensure that the store floor is up to visual standards.
- Process sales transactions at checkout.
- Assist with merchandising changes including store map, wall, fixture, & merchandising mix.
- Communicate fashion trends and innovative idea to the store manager.
- Inventory new products and help keep the store replenished with new items for every customer visit.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for the customers by ensuring the store is clean and organized throughout the day and after closing.
- Assist with social media planning, posting and engagement.
- Any other activities as assigned by your store manager.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- You'll have to be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly smile.
- Ability to stand and walk around during scheduled hours, reaching for products using a ladder, step stool and poles.
- You'll also have to be able to move around boxes that may weigh up to 50 pounds.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and availability to email@example.com.
*This position will be working in our DuPont, WA store that is opening on November 14, 2020.
27 West Boutique
1430 Wilmington Dr. NE, DuPont, WA 98327